Thursday, October 16, 2008

CN Tower Stair Climb for the United Way


Yes, I'm going to be climbing all of those stairs! 1776 of them, to be precise. I have decided to participate in a fundraiser that benefits the United Way Toronto where I will be climbing from the bottom to the top of the CN Tower! The CN Tower is one of the world's tallest free standing structures (it used to be THE tallest) - it is still the tallest free standing structure in the Americas.

I will be participating in this event on Saturday, October 25th - if you would like to sponsor me and place a donation, that would be wonderful and very much appreciated! You can sponsor me here:

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=1923912

It is a safe and secure website where you can easily donate by credit card. Any donation that is $20.00 or more, and you will receive a tax receipt in the mail.

Thank you so much and wish me luck for the climb - that is a whole lot of stairs!

3 comments:

PoshPlushies said...

You've been tagged! If you want to play along and get some promos for your site, please visit http://poshdoodles.blogspot.com

VickiJoyceDesigns said...

Wow, good luck girl, glad it isn't me!!!! LOL!

kerry kaye said...

oh my, good luck to you!! its such an awesome way to show your support =) I fell asleep half way up the tower a few years ago..literally! i'm ridiculously out of shape though haha ;)