Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nintendo DS Cases / MP3 Player Cozies / Camera Cases!


I've been really busy knitting away lately and made some brand new Nintendo DS cases! I recently purchased some new fabric from Japan featuring some of my favourite San-X characters on some of them, so I was very excited to use them in my creations! All of these cases are available for sale in my Etsy shop in the Nintendo DS Case section of my shop. These cases are made to fit the Nintendo DS Lite but can also be used for a variety of other things - to hold your mp3 player or iPod, your camera, or just as a general pouch to hold make-up, art supplies, or anything else that you might think of!

The one pictured above is a gray knit pouch with a yellow kawaii Mamegoma seal fabric on the inside. The fabric is all completely stitched by hand to line the pouch. There is a zipper on top to ensure that your DS is fully protected.


This second case is made with an electrifying purple wool with a black and white fabric on the inside - the adorable Monokuro Boo pigs! The two pigs are inside a heart, it is pretty darn cute :)



Here is the third new pouch that I have put up in my Etsy shop - this one has a soft navy blue knit exterior with a super cute pig fabric lining. There are little pigs all lined up, with the occasional onion, too! What pigs and onions have to do with each other, I have no idea, but it's super cute Japanese fabric!

I should also mention that each pouch has a matching 1" pinback button attached to the front of the pouch to decorate it!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Actually my camera case's zipper broke and I've been looking for another. I am off to check out your shop.

wearmycolors said...

love them ^^