Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Knitting and a New Phone


Some progress on the Parker Cardigan that has been on my knitting needles for a little while...I am completely finished the back of the sweater. It looks great so far, the instructions have been very clear and overall, it is an easy knitting project.

I just got a brand new cellphone, the Motorola Atrix. It is an android phone and I'm loving it so far! I am using a Blogger app to post this from my phone so hopefully it works! Do any of my readers have a droid phone? Any must-have apps for android?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

Cozy said...

I have had a Droid for awhile now and love it. I have a flashlight app that has come in handy. I also use apps for Facebook and Google reader which is how I read this blog post.

patricias fabric art said...

It looks lovely I love the colour-I hav'nt knitted in yeard must have a go again!!