Monday, April 11, 2011

Organization and Storage for Makeup/Accessories







I am a huge fan of storage and organization. Moving into a new house provides a whole new opportunity to arrange and organize! I wanted to get off to a good start and decided to organize my bathroom drawers. My makeup was stored in makeup bags and I couldn't even tell what I owned!

I purchased three clear acrylic drawer organizers at Bed Bath and Beyond - the two top drawers have a basic organizer with six divided spots and the bottom drawer has a larger cosmetics organizer with spots for lipstick and brushes.

I now have quick access to all of my accessories and makeup and I know exactly where everything is! Next challenge: displaying toiletries and items neatly on a larger white shelf in the same bathroom...I still have to figure that one out!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: