Friday, January 18, 2013

FO: Razor Cami Tank Top


Here is another completed project that I finished knitting partway through last summer, but finally got around to taking a photo of it! I had the tank top folded up in a little pile of finished knit-wear in my craft room and totally forgot to wear it at all last summer! So, now it is with the rest of my clothes and I will surely be wearing it a whole bunch when the weather is warmer and more tank top friendly!

This is the Razor Cami Tank Top and you can find the pattern on Ravelry. I used Viola M/C/N Worsted yarn that I purchased from the Viola booth at Knitters Frolic. I used two skeins of the yarn but had plenty left over, enough to make a whole pair of socks! The wool is very soft and feels great to wear! Also, the project knitted up pretty quickly and easily. For those looking to make something a little bit different and would like to try out a tank top, I would highly recommend this pattern!

No comments: