Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FO: Shoulder Shrug


I finished this shoulder shrug a *really* long time ago, but never got around to posting it until now! It was just one of those projects that never got photographed, until I remembered that I never wrote about it! Well, here it is - a quick and easy knit shoulder shrug made out of Bernat Cot'n Corn Natural Blends yarn (unfortunately, now discontinued). I really like this yarn as well - completely made out of plant fiber - 67% Cotton, 33% Corn. It feels really soft, too, and I love the shade of light green.


This shrug is definitely more summery and would be perfect for throwing over a tank top or short-sleeved shirt when it gets a little bit chillier out at night. It would be great to wear while walking along the beach or waterfront where it might be a little bit windy or cooler outside.


Here is a link to my project on Ravelry, plus a link to the actual pattern so you can knit one up for yourself! And yes, it's a free pattern!

No comments: