Wednesday, January 23, 2013

FO: Urban Look Crochet Dress


Here's a cute and summery crochet dress that I made...a couple of years ago, now! I am finally getting around to writing about it.  It is really cute and could be worn over a top and tights like I am wearing in the pictures, or even over a bathing suit at the beach!


It is all crocheted and is a pull-over dress all in one piece - the "buttons" on the straps and the tie in the front are purely decorative. As a beginner to crocheting, I found this dress to be quite easy to work on!


I used Patons Grace yarn in the green shade called "Wasabi" - I guess it does look just like the colour of wasabi that you'd find at a sushi restaurant! Here's a link to the project on my Ravelry Page - the pattern was originally published in a small Patons pattern book that you might be able to find for purchase online.

No comments: